Thursday, March 31, 2011

You are each on a journey of discovery



You are each on a journey of discovery-there is nothing else – enjoy the ride

Just as the tree is inside it's seed and simply has to grow to become what it already is, so is our life.

All information to the qualities we own are already embedded in our DNA...We are only left to discover who we already are..In fact we are going back to the future....Once we accept this we can decide to live our lives by simply enjoying the ride and discovering our lives rather than deciding it...

Remember the old video cassettes - well the whole film already existed in the cassette- the beginning, middle and end -we were left to go though the movie in order to discover the story.
The same happens with our lives - there are many stories already written for each of our lives all we need to do is uncover what is written by BEING AND DOING...

So you might say -what about free choice? And I will explain - we do have free choice and that is to chose whether we live HERE AND NOW connected to ALL THAT IS or live in our minds. 

Only Experience becomes knowledge, everything else is information.

And then you may ask "are we then not responsible for anything that happens in our lives?" and I will say we have the "ability to respond" in any given situation as long as we are HERE AND NOW.

Imagine a room which we will name THE UNIVERSE ROOM, where anything and everything is possible- there are no laws or bylaws. Everything exists in this room...The key to enter this room will work only when I am willing to relinquish everything I think I know...for the second I think I know, I have set up a belief that will stop me from discovering what is in that room....
Even when I stand in front of that room and say that I believe in GOD, that belief is of the mind..In order to enter the room I must simply align myself HERE AND NOW and so enter by BEING with GOD/UNIVERSE/ALL THAT IS...

If I want to switch on the light it is I that needs to fit in the plug and the same goes for the Universal Energy. It is our source of energy which when I attune into it HERE AND NOW that is when I can create on the highest level possible.

Enjoy 

with love

Ronny


No comments:

Post a Comment