Saturday, April 2, 2011

Peace is in us – we do not have to look for it

Dear Friends,

Today I'd like to write to you about Peace-Internal peace, global peace- in short - PEACE...

PEACE is a feeling and feelings exist within us...they are always there and it's always a trigger that makes them surface. A trigger could be a thought or another person saying something to us that we will re-act to..

In this dimension where we live and this era in particular we are the only one's responsible for the world we are experiencing...

All wars come about because people are looking for peace... yes that may sound paradoxical but ask yourself why would you fight if you didn't think that getting rid of the enemy would give you peace....

We fear that if someone threatens us we will never experience peace and happiness- 

The opposite is the truth!

No-one can give me something which I already have...

Peace is within me and the only way I will have peace is if I allow myself to feel it...Then surprisingly that is exactly what I will radiate to my surroundings and so create it in my vicinity...

We cannot search for anything outside of us or we will forever BE searching..

So for today, let's practice breathing, being here and now, appreciating all that we have and most of all give ourselves permission to do so...

With Love

Ronny
















No comments:

Post a Comment