Saturday, April 23, 2011

When you think something is wrong it's because your thinking is wrong

Hi again,

I have come across many people during the festivities that have told me that instead of feeling good during the holidays they find that they are in constant conflict with their surroundings. Some even dread the holidays and wish that they did not have to attend the Seder and the family get together...

"When you think something is wrong, it's because YOUR thinking is wrong"...to me this sentence says it all..People will be who they are whether I like it or not...

I will not be the one to change someone into being or doing who I wish him to be or do. 
This would be totally arrogant if I thought that I had the right to make someone the way I want him to be.

With this in mind there is really only ONE option left for me so that I can live in this world and enjoy it at the same time and that option in ONE word is ACCEPTANCE...Once I am able to accept what is, that will be the moment I will be able to chose how to go about MY business and not have to worry about wanting to control another. 

The only place I suffer is when I argue with what is... When I STOP arguing with the reality what ever it is, that is when I meet the Peace inside of me....

When we are brave enough to meet with our OWN inner truth and live it without fear, that will be the moment where everything else will fall into place. And, sometimes just BEING ME at my very honest humble place, will bring out an undesired re-action from another, and that will be fine because everyone has the right to chose from my Truth and not from my lie...


So it comes to show that there can not be anything really wrong except when I THINK that what is, is wrong. Once I have accepted what is, and feel at peace, I am then free to chose how deal with the situation through my truth.




With Love


Ronny


No comments:

Post a Comment