Thursday, May 19, 2011

We do not live in reality we live in our beliefs

Hi again,

What does this statement conjure up for you?

For me it immediately throws me into what I'm thinking right now and how my world seems to me as a result. Understanding but most of all ACCEPTING this statement to be true, gives each and everyone of us in this Universe, power to actually create the life we each want for ourselves and for our surroundings..

Does it help anyone around us when we are miserable? Can we help anyone who's in trouble when we are unhappy and in a state of decline? Surely not... we just add ourselves to all the other sufferers.
I believe that my biggest most valuable asset is my choice as to what to BE at any given moment.

All traits are within me.. there is nothing outside of me.

I can in fact feel anything I want to FEEL right now..why? Because I really can- All feeling are within me and they are what I radiate into the world and so the world responds to me..

Isn't that just pure magic?

Lets repeat that..All feeling are within me and they are what I radiate into the world and so the world responds to me..

We've all heard about THE LAW OF ATTRACTION by now.. but we need to know that this law has been around since the beginning of TIME- It's just that not all of us were conscious or awake to it. Just as we take GRAVITY for granted...Imagine life on earth without GRAVITY - there would be total chaos
Most of the Chaos our world is experiencing at this moment in time is simple because most of the earths population is NOT applying THE LAW OF ATTRACTION in their lives..Think about it - if we each were to apply this law into our lives we would all be living in peace, serenity and creativity, totally enjoying our lives as we were meant to be...

The good news is that this process can begin NOW with only one person who will then inspire the other and so on and so forth...

So how does this work...
First identify how you are reacting to a situation.. if there is negativity of any sort such as lack, immediately become conscious to what is precious in your life..whether it's is family.. running water..the food on your table.. your car... or very basically YOUR health...Once you are FEELING grateful for what ever it is, this will be the FEELING that you radiate into the world and the world will respond in kind...

I would like to invite us to do this for one week and and receive responses and see how we can each affect each other by sharing our experiences....
I wish us all a great,serene and grateful weekend resulting in surprises that the Universe has in store for us...

Bon Voyage

Ronny





2 comments: